Friday 15 May 2015

Why My Airtel App gets my vote

I am a Airtel user who is a working professional. besides managing my home and office I have a touring job. This makes me chase deadlines and I am  always on the look out for bill payment dates. As I use both prepaid and Post paid services of Airtel I am constantly looking for the best offers and deals. However this takes up precious time. Luckily for me and all those Airtel subscribers who want a good deal from their service provider and also those who want to stretch their money to the fullest come the app from Airtel that offers a reward for doing a recharge. Yes there is no Typo. You read it right. Every time you do a recharge you get a surprise gift. The reward is called a Airtel Surprise and come to us thanks to the My Airtel App.  
The best part is that the reward is usually in the form of a coupon that the user can make use of at their convenience. Coupons can be from a range of coupons from common day to day use and popular brands that everyone uses . The coupons cover a wide representation of categories from wellness, shopping, food, beverages entertainment etc . So a recharge can earn you a pleasant surprise reward from brands like amazon.in, flipkart.com, Myntra.com, VLCC, PVR cinemas, Café Coffee Day, Archies etc. This concept of Airtel Surprises consists of a extensive range of rewards that leaves its subscribers and users pleasantly surprised.
Another aspect that makes this App fit into my lifestyle so well is that I can customize it and create shortcuts and add them to a Tab called “I Want To” this way all the tasks that I want to do frequently such as a recharge , Bill Payments, View Balance and Data consumption information can be easily viewed by me. In all there are a number of category shortcuts that I can add under “I want  to ”  section. This includes
Bill payments
Recharge
Buy packs
Record a program
Order games
View balance
Data consumed
Check recharge history
This basically is convenient way of customizing my app for doing and making available only those features that I need and use. This customizable feature earns it some brownie points from me.

The Next big hurdle while using an app is how to make payments from within an app. For me security of my financial information like credit card number etc is an area of major concern. On this account this app scores full marks as this app makes paying bills of both Postpaid connections,fixed lines and DTH connection both easy and very secure because of two very important factors. Firstly it has PCIDSS certification that is the industry standard propriety standard solution being employed by Credit card handling agencies. This makes my credit card transactions very secure. Secondly it lets me save my credit card information so that I do not have to enter it again and again. This feature sppeds up my transactions. Overall this app makes life easy and saves a lot of time .

No comments:

Post a Comment